大家好! 不久前,我将**SQL Runtime 统计中的配置更改为“Turn on Stats code generation to gather stats at the Open and Close of a query****”** 。进行此更改后, **CACHE的**基础( **cache / mgr / cache /** )增长了很多,达到198GB 。 昨天,我将**SQL运行时统计信息的配置恢复为默认值“关闭统计信息代码生成”** ,并且缓存基数不再增长。 我的问题是? 如何删除在CACHE基础(cache / mgr / cache /)中创建的此数据,以及可以删除哪些数据而不影响系统。 谢谢, 法比奥(FábioLouly)。 # How and what to delete data after changing configuration in SYSTEM EXPLORER -> TOOLS -> SQL PERFORMANCE TOOLS -> SQL RUNTIME STATISTIC {#page-title} Hello everyone! Some time ago, I changed the configuration in **SQL Runtime Statistic to "Turn on Stats code generation to gather stats at the Open and Close of a query"**. With this change, the **CACHE **base (**cache/mgr/cache/**) has grown a lot to reach **198GB**. Yesterday, I returned the configuration of **SQL Runtime Statistic to the default which is "Turn off Stats code generation"** and the cache base is no longer growing. My question is? How to delete this data that was created in the CACHE base (cache/mgr/cache/) and what data I can delete without affecting the system. Thanks, Fábio Louly.