最新职位正在招聘：Channel Sales Manager
InterSystems中国正在招聘SE，具体职位需求以英文发布，详情如下，欢迎将简历砸过来 （firstname.lastname@example.org）or 私信联系 ：）
Intersystems China 系联软件（北京）有限公司, established in 1978 is the trusted Healthcare IT solution provider for many World-Class hospitals and clinics in China, such as China’s largest foreign-invested hospital, United Family Healthcare 和睦家医疗, and one of China’s most prestige medical institution, Peking Union Medical College Hospital 北京协和医院。
The company has a small but collaborative team of talented and passionate individuals working the Greater China Region.
Due to China’s economic growth, aging population and the government’s determination in the Healthcare reform, China has become one of InterSystems’s most important strategic regions with unparalleled growth potentials in the years to come.
This Channel Sales Manager role will require someone who is passionate about technology within the Greater China Regions.
The role will focus on selling our core product portfolio and HealthShare into the Greater China Region IT channel.
The successful applicant will develop new relationships with Application Partners and System Integrators, whilst maintaining and enhancing relationships with current partners to ensure that Intersystems is there vendor of choice.
This role will suit someone who would like to work for a stable international company, have exposure to working with colleagues from other countries and who wants to be associated with leading edge technology.
- Develop relationships with new application partners and systems integrators.
- Manage and motivate current application partners and systems integrators to ensure that Intersystems is their vendor of choice by showing value, enhancing customer experience and being the trusted advisor for them
- Develop and execute against sales plan to meet revenue targets.
- Work with Marketing to develop market awareness of the potential of InterSystems products, organise industry events and initiatives.
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Provide accurate forecasting to the management team.
- Maintain awareness of industry sector and technological advances
- Strong knowledge and experience in building and expanding solid partner ecosystem;
- Capability and Experience of closing deals and transaction execution within limited time, driven by success and results.
- In depth experience in and understanding of the IT sales channel within The Greater China Region.
- Demonstrable experience developing Application Partner and System Integrators
- Proven track record in exceeding quotas
- Previous experience in developing and successfully executing against a sales plan
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers with win-win strategy and be the trusted advisor to customers.
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique value propositions for specific partners or customers
- Experience negotiating and motivating a mutually agreeable and positive contracts
- Fluent written and communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
- Experience in Healthcare is not mandatory but a plus.