InterSystems热招职位（3）：Technical Specialist（Product Support）
InterSystems正在招聘Technical Specialist（Product Support），欢迎您的自荐、推荐。
Job Title：Technical Specialist
What We Do Matters
Why are we here? To ensure that our customers have reliable access to the right information at the right time—information they can share and use to draw insights, leading to better decisions.
The Technical Specialist will be required to perform custom development tasks and provide support for InterSystems TrakCare and related products.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for site specific software support and development activities and to ensure that the software satisfies project specifications and is delivered and deployed in line with project requirements.
The Technical Specialist must be available to visit client sites (e.g. hospitals/laboratories) and implementation partners for technical support and/or to provide technical training. Some travel may be required.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards.
- Provide technical support for interfaces, reports, extracts, data migration scripts and conversions.
- Provide advice and best practices for technical areas such as networks, configurations, architectures etc.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for reports, stored procedures, interfaces, conversions, data migration scripts and user defined functions.
- Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies and procedures.
- Production of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting.
- Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions to management.
- Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
- Participate in on-site technical training if required.
- Participate in on-site technical implementations if required.
- Participate in the on call 24 hour roster service.
- Assistance in researching new development or report writing 3rd party products such as JReports.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of web oriented languages, including HTML, and Java script, SQL, data analysis and database methodologies.
- Knowledge of Linux is strongly desired, VMWare is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages – ideally Java or C++.
- Information Technology or Science Degree